ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] FW: Cross Constituency Meeting Agenda

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] FW: Cross Constituency Meeting Agenda
  • From: <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:46:37 -0000
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear ISPCP members

Here is the provisional agenda for the Cross Constituency meeting in
Argentina

Note: It is proposed that we join a joint session with Markus Kummer
WGIG Secretariat with the other Constituencies at 2.00 p.m.  Although
this will shorten the time available for the ISPCP Constituency meeting,
may I suggest it will be time well spent, particularly as WGIG is now
moving to the difficult phase of its work.

Some adjustments/reorganization of times may occur, depending on
Board/Staff availability

10a.m

Board/Senior Staff Consultation: Co-moderated by Niklas Lagergren and
Tony Holmes

11am

Topics for Discussion: Moderated by Nik and Tony

            WHOIS  - Long term strategies and Issues

            Strategic Plan

            New gTLDs Strategy

            Status of existing process on sponsored gTLDs

12pm

Break to attend the GAC Plenary OPEN Session

30 minutes for lunch

2pm.Reconvene for Special Guest: Markus Kummer, Secretariat for Working
Group on Internet Governance/WSIS  - moderated by Marilyn Cade

3.15pm

Constituency meetings