ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] RES: SECRETARIAT: Nominating Committee - Election Result

  • To: <ireland@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>, <olivier.muron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <fmarinho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] RES: SECRETARIAT: Nominating Committee - Election Result
  • From: "Antonio Tavares" <atavares@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:18:45 -0300
  • Cc: <ispcp-activity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Colleagues

It was a great honour to represent the ISPCP to the ICANN Nominating
Committee.
I thank you all for the opportunity you did gave me in the past two years.
My congratulations to Marc as the ISPCP representative whom I support  by
acclamation
Pls Marc feel free to call me any time to any informations you eventually
need/want from this "veteran"
from Nominating Committee .

Thanks

Antonio