[ispcp] EXPLANATION: WSIS Draft Resolution
- To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ispcp] EXPLANATION: WSIS Draft Resolution
- From: "Mark McFadden" <mcf@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:32:42 -0600
- Organization: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- Reply-to: <mcf@xxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcTyewNPanu3QLoAS4WSVtIZdz2ykg==
In another message to the ISPCP list you will find a message with the
PROPOSED TEXT: WSIS Draft Resolution
This is the revised version of the text I sent you after the Cape Town ICANN
meetings. Our constituency is being asked to sign on to this resolution.
The ISPCP Executive Committee recommends that we sign on to the resolution
and will do so unless objections are raised by close-of-business on Friday
of this week.
If you have any questions about the text, please contact me. Otherwise
comments and suggestions about ISPCP actions should be forwarded to the list
so that all may benefit.
Secretariat - Internet Service Provider and Connectivity Provider
gNSO - ICANN