ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[ispcp]

[ispcp] ISPCP Representative to the Nominations Committee

  • To: <ispcp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ispcp] ISPCP Representative to the Nominations Committee
  • From: "Mark McFadden" <mcfadden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:40:09 -0500
  • Cc: <atavares@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ispcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All:

I am very pleased to announce that Antonio Tavares has been nominated and
selected as the ISPCP representative to the ICANN Nominations Committee.

Mr Tavares has represented the ISPCP on the Nominations Committee in 2003
and has agreed to serve in this capacity in 2004.

Please join me in welcoming and thanking Antonio for his work on behalf of
all of us in the ISPCP Constituency.

Mark

Mark McFadden
ISPCP Secretariat