Re: [ga] GNSO Council: Ignoring the public, again

> There is this weird mind set in ICANN that allowing the public to post
> text is a some kind of open or transparent behaviour.  That mind set
> tends to forget that such material must be considered, and not just
> considered in a minor way at the end of the process, but rather as the
> primary and dominant input of the entire decision making process.

No kidding!  And here I was thinking we were actually participating in the
ICANN process...

Perhaps we should just boycott ICANN?  What if those of us who have been
here since the inception of ICANN just unsubscribed on the same day and
sent out a press release to that effect with our names attached?

Sotiris