[ga] Elections, 10/01 - 10/03 2007
- To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] Elections, 10/01 - 10/03 2007
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 08:59:11 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=jpc1WmMmwYG3RPIuo0xk1Fjx50o9qktptwhADihxzs4AIiIUIKCsKNL7n1Td4+Gdcb1JgrVSuNu2JBvBDOBBS0qaxMQ3qEyRi0LQhCuwK3Ml7XK/bn4vxmnu8xj8bHYRentAsQZPz7rs4abM7GS/UvODHxib9brt0QMZZIjC/xs=;
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We need to do what I see as election of a chair and ratification of the amendments to the List Rules. These are the dates I have picked. Any problems let me know. We want the then current Chair to be all set for Oct. 29 and we want our rules in order.
Hopefully we will be by then working on some matters of concern and preparing for papers.
I have a voting booth kinda in the works maybe sort of (get my point). It will cost.
If any can provide a voting booth it would be appreciated.
No matter we will conclude voting on those days.
I also think it would be nice if we could get an election committee to work on the elections.
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.