RE: OT to:RE: [ga] Fwd: RAA working group observers Inegroup concerns

At 02:42 03/09/2007, Abel Wisman wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 10:07 PM
To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Secretariat
Subject: OT to:RE: [ga] Fwd: RAA working group observers Inegroup concerns
(Nonsense removed.)

As long as this wacko is allowed to post with any frequency over 1 per year, this list will never again see a usefull life.
Anyone ever consider that such is his sole purpose?

Hi! Abel! how are you doing? Still surviving this :-)

Yes, he is obviously paid - or used if a free luny. Remember my "shenanigan" over icannatlarge twin lists which exposed the "Denial of Thinking" two (or one backuped) servers :-) ? and who were the manipulated/manipulating ones! No reason why they would stop operating. I probably have some archives somewhere. May be could I find back the IPs? Our good fellows of the Chaos Computer Club could also help on this one.
jfc