From: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Hugh Dierker
Sent: 03 September 2007 18:00
To: GA
Subject: Re: [ga] New List Monitor

I know, but until certain matters are cleaned up. I don't seem to be able to
get anyone to serve, present company included.

Eric

sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am appointing myself as the other monitor. Factors have arisen that
> require two list monitors. Sometimes decision must be made that attract
> much controversy and it is better we keep the lead monitor unsullied.

Frankly, I'm concerned with the Chair appointing himself for any position
except Chair.

My $0.02,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

  _____

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check out fitting gifts
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48249/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_
mail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz> for grads at Yahoo! Search.