OT to:RE: [ga] Fwd: RAA working group observers Inegroup concerns

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT to:RE: [ga] Fwd: RAA working group observers Inegroup concerns
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:06:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Cc: Secretariat <GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tim and all,

  First off I am not going to respond to your question in detail
on this forum as it is off topic.  Secondly, your indication
of your search wasn't very clear as to how and where you
did your search, so in any event it is not possible for
me to answer your question off-list either unless you wish
to recouch it.  Third, I have answered this question so many times
in the past in very great detail, I believe it is overly redundant
to answer it yet again as you are or were a GA subscriber where
I answered this question fully on the GA list, so you may seek
it the archives for this forum.  Forth, as your question seemingly
as posted here on the GA list for some other purpose other than for informational reasons, I don't feel overly inclined to yet again
answer it.  Fifth, my sig file has the answer to your question,
ergo making it redundant.  Sixth, if you wish further information,
please seek a FOIA request from the appropriate government agencies,
state and federal to which I have already provided reference to same
in an earlier post on this forum, and should again, reside in the
archive accordingly.

  And finally your response below to the subject line is off
Topic as far as I can reasonably determine, although no official
difinitive determination of what is and what is not, on, or off
topic has been defined to date, subjective and opinionated considerations
not withstanding.  So I would surmise that your inquiry is disruptive and very close to being off topic and definately off subject in accordance with the subject line.  Be that as it may or may not, I hope my response above was non the less helpful or provided you with some guidance.

  To be even more frank, it appears to me that much of what
is being discussed lately on this forum is more of a personal
nature < inferred ad hominum attacks > and not at all related
to what history is known and documented/archived, in as much as
user and registrant actual issues are concerned.  I cannot undo
our organizations existance, registrations, membership, or stated
positions on any issue which has in the past been discussed,
decided by our members, and stated by myself as such.  I also am
only one member, I serve as spokesman to which I have three times
been elected to and said elections are a matter of public record
for any and all to review with proper procedural process observed
by the FEC.  I also cannot obtain those records for anyone, not
even a fellow member without the stated written and signed
permission of the Bod and Sr. executive staff accordingly.  I do
not have that authority or even ability.  To attempt to do so by
myself in anyone elses, or other organizations behalf, would be
attempted fraud.  To request or infer such a request to me, by
any third party, is as I am additionally legally advised, paramount
to same.  Ergo, I will again ask you or anyone to follow the necessary proceedures required under law, FEC regulation, and in accordance
with our stated policy and privacy agreements with every one of
our members, or you can except the answers I have already given,
and are listed in my sig file.

  As all my posts to this and other designated forums to which
I am a participant, are automatically forwarded to those members
whom choose to recieve them, and some of which are godaddy registrants.
I am sure I shall be hearing back from some of them accordingly.

  As I am also the CSO of my company and a signatory of the national
securities act, I am also duty bound to direct you or anyone else,
to the FOIA policy and procedure avaliable to all Americans for
attaining the information you seem to desire if you desire independant
verification.  Due to the sensitive nature of some of the work my
company does, I would be in violation of that act accordingly, Mr.
Dierkers objections or any proposed GA list rules not withstanding,
to the extent your request seems to be inferring.  I also am bound
by our policy, which I designed, in publically giving out the information
to which you seem to seek at this time given the contentious nature
of ICANN and the GNSO.