RE: [ga] Fwd: RAA working group observers Inegroup concerns
- To: "'Thomas Narten'" <narten@xxxxxxxxxx>, <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [ga] Fwd: RAA working group observers Inegroup concerns
- From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 10:53:11 +0200
- Cc: <RAA-WG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <200708311430.l7VEUuMF030564@rotala.raleigh.ibm.com>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcfsSZ6KnTewHE5LSxSrB1NVlnmCrQAKyeDg
The closest reference you can find in the Web is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverland. That's where INEGroup is
> Help me out folks, please. Who/what is INEGroup?
> googling around, www.inegroup.net appears to be the closest
> thing to a home page I could find, but it appears to be a
> parked domain (or something similar).
> Does the group not have a home page, describing who/what it is?
> Also, googling for "INEG Jeff Williams" leads me to (first hit!):
> which raises some interesting questions.
> Help me out folks. Is INEGroup for real?