Re: [ga] GA contribution

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GA contribution
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:44:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all,

All execellent points here.  But not likely what Mr.
Dierker wanted to hear/read.

  It is interesting and foolish that "Registrars" were
eliminated for being required to escrow registration data.
It's foolish as the Data Retention Act does require ALL
service providers, to include Registrars, to retain such
data for no less than 3 years.