Re: [ga] Waiting

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Waiting
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:45:12 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I see the wisdom of your point. Let us float this for a few days and see if anyone has a better idea or complaint.

  I think the timing for amendment should be after the 6th and incorporate any new changes that are set forth by the council. Is that alright?

  Eric

"Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Eric,

  My personal preference is to correct the GA Rules and add a dated footnote regarding the amendments. It's likely many people will not read the bottom of the page.

  Sincerely,
  Ted
  Prophet Partners Inc.
  http://www.ProphetPartners.com
  http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

    <snipped>

  It is my thought that the amendments we have already adopted will be placed at the end of the rules as amendments. This should be done after Sept 6th, and make it clear as amendments after Council determination. And so on for later amendments. But I am open for suggestions.

  <snipped>

  Eric
  as Chair