Re: [ga] I'm very happy with the progress on the GA

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] I'm very happy with the progress on the GA
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:49:05 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Cc: `TLDA Member List <members@xxxxxxxx>, "tlda-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tlda-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe and all,

  I wish I could share fully in your enthusiasm.  Alas
I cannot because there has been a flip-flop process in
regards to Mr. Dierkers asking for amendments prior to the
vote, and than reversing himself after the vote which in and
of itself wasn't either a quorum or ligitimately conducted.
I am happy to read your remarks below as to finnaly being
another reasonable voice in the GA being self funded, something
which should have been done over 4 years ago now and something
Mr. Dierker and others have refused to "pony up" to unfortunately.

  My offer from 4 years ago still stands in seting up accounts
such as a TIFT account commonly used for these sorts of purposes,
as well a registering a Domain name for the GA.