Re: [ga] How to Protect Registrants

Dear all,

Alas I can only participate slightly for the moment while on holiday
connecting from diverse internet cafes in the Philippines.

For the fullest privacy protection of registrants, combined with the best
protection against loss of domain against failing registrars I have
recommended before a provision in Registrar that would enable registrars
to issue bearer certificates.

Was this mentioned in any of the formal submissions?

Perhaps we can debate the pros and cons here.

-joop