RE: [ga] List Rules - Version 4

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] List Rules - Version 4
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:49:49 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jeff

> First and again, please trim/discontinue CC'ing already
> subscribed GA list members as you yourself have mentioned
> several times, as it is incredibly rude and a waste of band
> width.  This will be the 14th time I have trimmed them for
> you.  So again please practice what you preach.

Thank you for the reminder.  It will take me a while to get used to the new
rules instead of just clicking reply all - a habit hard to break. :-)

> Second, about Version 4 of the Rule..
>
>   Rule:
>  "not using what may be perceived as offensive or
> inflammatory language"
>
> ?: what is the definition of the terms "inflammatory
> language" in context of these proposed set of rules?

> ...[original message trimmed]

> Therefore, and as such, I oppose this rule as currently stated...

Would you like to re-draft this particular paragraph or would the following
suffice?

---

- not using what may be perceived as offensive language

---

Best

Debbie