[ga] GA Rules

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] GA Rules
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:23:49 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny,

  My understanding also, and I remember that time for ICANN.  It would need to be reinstated. I think it is a necessary components of being able to monitor and yet still have a place for those who cannot conform here. Everyone could post there. It also allays any fears of totally silencing a rogue voice.

  We have seen that it is a very small percentage of the members that cannot routinely conform to rules which are not even enforceable. By my way of counting it is slightly more than 2% and is contained within one member.

  The rules are just about done and will be put in place, I hope. I cannot even find one member that has argued against have them.

  Our list monitor is pounding me about getting the tools necessary to enforce the rules as the stand. Actually I think that is everyones general feeling. Except for maybe one.

  Eric

Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Re: 6. ACCESS TO UNFILTERED LIST

As far as I know, the ga-full list was closed 1 Jan
2003 -- see http://www.dnso.org/dnso/gaarchives.html