[ga] Draft GA List Rules

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx, joe Babtista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Draft GA List Rules
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 06:01:10 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Day,

  I could do this a lot of ways but decided on two methods. I was going to keep the identity of the person who worked so hard on this anonymous for a few days. This was to keep the debate centered on prinicples and not personality. But then I decided the Debbie Garside is tough enough to handle it and members will address the issue after giving some thanks. The second thing I did was to keep it rough and in the word format with corrections still marked, this will help assure that only those with real interest will work on it and that we act as though it is a work in progress not finished perfection.
  It should be noted that any glaring errors are probably mine as a result of tampering.

  It would be a fair assesment that we are getting somewhere as a body.

  I consider it appropriate to work on a second list probably not just what
George wants, but sooner or later he will learn to play with others. I am working on getting us two seperate sublists.

  Avri Doria was thoughtful and caring enough to write us and asked simply that we address;
  "ask you all to start discussing issues related to the GSNO
and ICANN policy." So I do believe we should all try and slant our debates in that way.

  attached;