Re: [ga] RE: issues that are long closed?

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: issues that are long closed?
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:18:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Roberto,

How are the actions by the BoD from 2000 different than those recently? It would seem that the BoD still takes any position it wants regardless of the opinions of the public. As an example, last year's unanimous approval of the new .biz/.info/.org contracts was completely against the near unanimous opposition from individual users.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com