RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN

> What would you say if someone from Haiti came into this forum and
> complained
> about the US human rights record and demanded that ICANN suspend all US
> owned domains until you got your act together?  Does it matter how many
> souls are involved or just that souls are involved?  Is America the peace
> keeper or the terrorist?  It rather depends from which side you are
> looking
> in doesn't it?

If the Internet's DNS root system was controlled by the government of
Haiti, there wouldn't be a whole lot I could say, would there?  Again you
are presenting a specious argument.

As for America being the peacekeeper or the terrorist, let me just say
that as a Canadian, I am glad to have the US as our neighbour as opposed
to any other nation on the planet.  Now that may not be fashionable in
some circles, but I don't care about fashion.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Americanophile