RE: [ga] Haiti, the Internet and ICANN

> Sotoris wrote:
>
>> In case you didn't know, he who makes the rules is not
>> necessarily beholden to them...  The ICANN is a US
>> organization, just ask the US Department of Commerce.
>
> I am aware of the background to ICANN :-)

If that's the case, then you really have no need of learning who makes the
rules and according to what standard, which makes your earlier response
wholly unnecessary... :-o  Unless of course you're trying to obfuscate the
matter by providing a straw man response to my very valid original
question.  So please, spare us the rhetorical exercise... my original
concern is valid as I voiced it, don't try to muddy the waters or
trivialize the matter as stated.

I am sure you understand...

Sotiris