RE: [ga] independent review and information disclosure policies posted

At 11:35 a.m. 30/06/2007, you wrote:
Who is Kent?

Kent Crispin. ex "PAB (policy advisory bureau) Chair " of the gTLDMoU. Then militant ICANN apologist and mailing list troll, now an ICANN employee.

The original spur that brought so many here...

Welcome to the rock tumbler, Debbie. :-) If you manage to stay, you will get polished over time.

Cheers,

-joop-

"If my mere presence causes people to lose it, I can't do anything about it (though it gives me a strange and gloomy feeling of power)".
--Kent Crispin, posting to the IDNO list in 1999--

... "-- lunatics like me, and paid
political operators like you."
(Kent Crispin on 8 aug.2001 addressing Jamie Love)

--Joop--