Re: [ga] independent review and information disclosure policies posted

At 00:32 30/06/2007, Andy Gardner wrote:
On Jun 29, 2007, at 3:23 PM, Debbie Garside wrote:
Edward,  please read my last 26 emails. Please also read your
comments and
think about them in the context of these most recent discussions.
Best regards
Debbie
Hey Kent,
Congrats on the getting the .co.uk email address!
But you're not fooling anyone!

Hi! Andy! How are you doing? Still on this repetitive list?

No, Debbie is neither Kent, neither Jane, Jeff in disquise, nor so many of us reviving our youth.
She is genuine and still hopes ICANN could be of any use. Why not? Look at Veni. He got a revenue there!
jfc