RE: [ga] RE: issues that are long closed?

  • To: Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, roberto@xxxxxxxxx, "'Joop Teernstra'" <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: issues that are long closed?
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:15:34 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie and all,

  I don't see any wise advice here from Roberto of for
that matter anyond else.  No offense intended.

  Robertos comments were seemingly guarded in that
he seemed to want to partially preempt any attempt
at individual representation given: "Proposals that
>> can have wider support will have a chance to be accepted,
>> proclaims of all-or-nothing will be inevitably rejected
>> because nobody else in the Board will join.">>  Ergo this
quote from Roberto's remarks below signifies that self organization
as an inclusive part of ICANN is VERY limited.  That is definately
not transparent.

  Sorry again Debbie, nor cigar.  Thanks for playing
anyway...