Re: [ga] Consultation on Registrar Accreditation Agreement Amendments

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Consultation on Registrar Accreditation Agreement Amendments
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:45:15 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Danny you are the consumate team player.
  Well I'll be. I am somewhat taken aback that they would do this with that language.
  Tell the truth, did you have a hand in this? Even if it is just lipservice to the registrants, it is fairly strong lip service.

  Eric

r <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Eric,

The Board met today in San Juan and passed the
resolutions cited below.

regards,
Danny

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?