Re: [ga] Increased foreign attendance

Oh yeah... real PUBLIC participation... employess of government ministries
and telcos...  Seems more like a stooge version of the GAC and Business
Constituency, but without the suit jackets and ties...

Is anyone really surprised by this?

Yup!  These people will definitely make a difference in ICANN which will
work to the benefit of the PUBLIC... LMAO!

SS