Re: [ga] ndependent review and information disclosure policies posted

I heard from a board member (one whose clear judgment and good sense have been demonstrated to me many times) who wonders about your perception of the status of the independent review provider. From his/her point of view it seems that you are working from out-of-date information.

What I wonder is this: Without going into great detail, what is the current status of the independent review mechanism and provider as you perceive it?

(I have a request for independent review pending since year 2000.)

		--karl--