[ga] Petition

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Petition
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:45:06 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been going over this document now with the thought of using it as a core.
  Boyo -o-Boyo, did they have to battle it out over what is an IDNO. This heart of the matter looks like it has changed a little with some court rulings and that it could be thrashed out within an individuals constituency and then adopted and petitioned as opportunity arises.

  Back here at home we have an Automatic 206ish membership as individuals. We have an address and a list and rules. We even have a Chair and a List monitor, along with ambassadors.

  So I will be redrafting the letter and taking out and adding to the Charter.
  Let us keep the contributions early and directly to me while we begin drafting.

  Obviously we could us volunteers to tackle such areas as Letter, petition, charter, membership etc. etc. you pick a topic and define it. You certainly can do this offlist to avoid getting beat up and I will coordinate to avoid dual overlapping efforts.

  I have to go get in some of San Diego Sun.

  Eric