Re: [ga] Public Comments Sought on GNSO Improvements

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Public Comments Sought on GNSO Improvements
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: "Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M." <roddixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If Joe is for it, that is it.
  I am taking the afternoon off just to begin work on it.

  Eric

Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hugh Dierker wrote:

> I have given this proposition reasonable time. I have noticed many
> posting since this mailing.
> I have specifically noted 0 posts in opposition.
>
> There has been some discussion regarding making the constituency
> exclusively an IDNO versus an all inclusive Individual Users constituency.

Sounds like the Inclusive NameSpace :) Let's see if it gets off the
ground. A place thats inclusive of everyone within the constructs of
icann. I'm all for it. I'm willing t try.

regards
joe baptista

>>> www.icannatlarge.com

--
Joe Baptista www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Baptista
n:Baptista;Joe
org:PublicRoot Consortium
adr:;;963 Ford Street;Peterborough;Ontario;K9J 5V5 ;Canada
email;internet:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PublicRoot Representative
tel;fax:+1 (509) 479-0084
tel;cell:+1 (416) 912-6551