RE: [ga] Call for Statements of Interest -- NA RALO Seats on ALAC

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "'veni markovski'" <veni@xxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Call for Statements of Interest -- NA RALO Seats on ALAC
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 11:27:52 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roberto,

  I see you get the point. It is for the General public to give notice of elections. Kind of like gossip. I think you would want to rethink this position. How hard is it to send out notices to ICANN and ICANN related sites?  We can ask Glen how difficult that part of her job is.

  Eric

Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Danny,
Since the seat is for representing NA RALO, I find it perfectly acceptable
to post it in the relevant mailing list, i.e. the NA RALO.
Obviously, participants to the NA RALO mailing list, like you, can post it
to other list as they see fit.
Cheers,
Roberto

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate