Re: [ga] Call for Statements of Interest -- NA RALO Seats on ALAC

I guess you'd expect a posting here, in this list, and perhaps ads in the New York Times, and other newspapers. The truth is that the people who are interested, are following this - including you. However, you have shown on a number of occasions that you prefer to criticize without actually getting involved in the constructive work. That's the easiest position, and I am sure you understand this. As for the personal attacks - you should have get used by now that they do not impress me, not at all.

veni