[ga] Re: Request to be added to the WHOIS Working Group

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Request to be added to the WHOIS Working Group
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:25:45 +0200
  • Cc: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Danny, I will do so.
Kind regards,

Glen

Danny Younger a écrit :
Glen,

Please add me to the WHOIS Working Group; I am a GNSO
constituency member (NCUC).

Thanks,
Danny Younger

Note to the GA: The Charter for the WHOIS Working
Group may be found here: http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/council/msg03357.html

The membership of this WG extends to the following:

•	Nominating Committee appointed GNSO councilors
•	GNSO constituency members

In addition, observers and liaisons may join the
working group on the following basis:

Observers shall not be members of or entitled to vote
on the working group, but otherwise shall be entitled
to participate on equal footing with members of the
working group.   In particular observers will be able
to join the mailing list, and attend teleconferences
or physical meetings.

Observers must provide their real name, organization
(if associated with an organization) and contact
details to the GNSO secretariat, and the GNSO
secretariat will verify at least their email address
and phone contact information. Observers will also be
requested to provide a public statement of interest,
as for working group members.

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

--
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN