Re: [ga] Domain Name Rapid Takedown Procedures

I just spent one hour reading in detail the report of the President committy meeting trying to find a single information. A part that you were interviewed, but not the singlest idea about what he could have said about any non disclosed specifc matter. The only funny thing was Vint asking Paul: I am sorry to interrupt, but has this committee anything to say?

It is really worth the non-reading.

Now, what do you want to get from ICANN in terms of "rapid" anything :-) except employee number growth.
jfc