[ga] Nomination Acceptance

  • To: "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Nomination Acceptance
  • From: "Sotiris Sotiropoulos" <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:56:38 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members of the General Assembly Discussion List,

Though I am not completely convinced that I am the best person for the job
(I do believe I am the <only> person nominated for it so far. right?), I
will accept Eric Dierker's nomination of myself and Rod Dixon's second for
myself to be co-chair (or vice-chair or whatever you wish to label it) of
this assembly of individual contributors on matters relevant to the ICANN.
If elected (or acclaimed), I will try not to let anyone down and to do what
I can to aid the chair in effecting a productive working environment in the
interest of broadening the capacity and potential of such a unique
assemblage.

Amiably,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos