[ga] Twomey and accreditation

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Twomey and accreditation
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:17:57 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clearly in the last paragrph of this statement ICANN is asking for a consolidated registrants input on the issues. I do not think he wants to hear from millions of individual registrants.

  This is a good review for us to step up to the plate and actively and in an organized fashion match the work that other parts of ICANN will do.

  As Twomey's Task force or WG take off so should our own. When appropriate members here should participate and label themselves as "speaking as a Registrant".

  If we were further along I would ask for a chair for this group and several members to be on the "panel", of course leaving everything on the list and open for comments from any and everyone. Threads and subject lines would be the organizational structure.
  Of course the culmination would be an appropriate Majority and Minority conclusion type of paper. Also there would be interim papers to be forwarded to ICANNs group.

  Here is where the rubber meets the road on self organization.

  Eric

always stay connected to friends.