Re: [ga] new gTLDs Report

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] new gTLDs Report
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friend,

  You also have to look at this and know it could be worse, the list and in particular your watchdogging does make a difference. Keep up the fight and keep the record clear regarding antagonistic resolve.
  Perhaps, just perhaps, if this list can speak with some synchronized voices it will have even a greater impact. I am trying to come up with ways of presentation of multiple consensi (see I can't even decide if it should be multiple consensuses). But I think the old adage of progress and not perfection should be sought after in these changing times.

  Eriv

Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The GNSO Draft Final Report on the Introduction of New
Generic Top-Level Domains has been released. As
expected, it contains a number of odious principles
and recommendations that completely disregard the
input provided by members of this list.

The report is an attachment to this page:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gtld-council/msg00384.html

Feel free to start preparing your public comments that
won't have any effect whatsoever.

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.