RE: [ga] Re: Capture by a Self-interested Faction

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Re: Capture by a Self-interested Faction
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:18:26 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, while this wg is not fully participatory it appears to be quite open and transparent.
  I love to criticize probably more than the next guy, but Kudos are in order here for the leadership of this wg.
  I also note an increased interest from those involved with the wg on this list which is fully particpatory(as much as one wants). This is a further improvement over past wgs.

  I watch with interest if the outcome is more to the general populaces liking with these improvements through leadership. And if so we can reasonably deduce that it is more the human factor that makes regulation more palatable than it is the institutional factor.

  Eric

"Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      The MP3 for the RN-WG meeting in Marina del Rey on 24 February can be found at http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#mar .

  Chuck Gomes

  "This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."