RE: [ga] Re: Capture by a Self-interested Faction

  • To: Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Re: Capture by a Self-interested Faction
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:37:14 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The WG is made of 18 members, including only four Registries. On the
full committee doing the policy work on new gTLDs all constituencies
are represented and observers have been welcomed. In fact, I attended
the recent meetings of the committee in LA as an observer. All
attendies were given equal voice and from my observation their views
were given equal weight.

Tim