Re: [ga] WIPO lays the smackdown on Neustar

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] WIPO lays the smackdown on Neustar
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:23:52 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jeff Neuman <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Neuman <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George and all,

  Well WIPO should have smacked down Neustar here as
Neustar did not have trade marks on either of these domain
names.  I hope that the registrant of these domain names
does a smackdown law suit on Neustar as a result of
this decision for damages incurred for Neustar's "Bad
Actor" behavior and dragging the rightful registrant through
the mud here...  Perhaps if Mr. Neuman relieved of some
significant amount of his financial burdon for his organizations
obvious and long ongoing miscreant behavior towards
registrants, he will be more considerate of them...

George Kirikos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Neustar just lost a UDRP over the domains neu-star.com and
> neustarmanufacturing.com:
>
> http://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/decisions/html/2006/d2006-1210.html
>
> It looks like WIPO made the correct decision in this case.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> http://www.kirikos.com/

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827