RE: [ga] RE: Whois more in detail

  • To: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icann whois" <whois-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: Whois more in detail
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:04:54 +0100
  • Cc: "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff,

if you read the Preliminary Draft and my paper once again you'll find
the most part of your response answered or as holding no merit.

As we are discussing the whois issue as a whole here, some proposals are
expected and worthy. If you have some don't hesitate to post it.
Criticism is fine and often useful but it should be balanced out with
constructive input.

Dominik