Re: [ga] Whois more in detail

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Whois more in detail
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 23:10:50 -0800
  • Cc: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Dierker, Chris and all,

  Caveat Emptor indeed.

  Chris, sorry old son, but Dr. Dierker is correct.  Any company can ask

for a credit card for payment for any financial transaction.  A company
cannot
however demand that a customer pay for goods or services with
only a credit card only.  Further, no customer can demand any specific
information from and company, but any customer can ASK for
same and decide if the answer is satisfactory, if he and/or she wishes
to do business with that company or not.