Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

  • To: Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:08:44 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had to read this article a few times. I kept looking for anything that would bolster or backup the statement that the tasting concepts would "destabilize" the domain name system. I could find absolutely nothing. My suggestion is the Attorney "stabilize" her medications before making such obviously manic paranoid assertions. Perhaps her company flow chart may be destabilized but not the Ineternet or any naming system. Clearly the IP folks get concerned over anything that looks like competition, as well the should, but this company makes more off the domain business than off trademarks anyday.
  It is interesting that it is a lower being quoted here and not a salesman.