RE: [ga] Getting Heard by the ICANN Board

  • To: Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Getting Heard by the ICANN Board
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:17:04 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We live in a time when quick fixes or one size fits alls are our expectations. Well things really worthwhile are not such things. The Blog is an excellent thing. It will not cure ICANN tomorrow but it will make a difference.
  I suggest that thought be given to avoiding nice and friendly capture and that it truly be accessible by all.

Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The blog is not a bad idea. After breaking down an issue and reaching a
common or prevailing consensus the issue could be published on the blog
(possibly together with the proposed solution) for further commenting.
This could provide Vittorio with a solid background to help open it as a
regular issue on official forums at ICANN.

Just my very first idea...

Dominik