Re: [ga] Getting Heard by the ICANN Board

Karl,
a note on your comments - you were a director until June 2003, when I joined. Things with staff - board relations are quite different today; people should reach conclusions about today's ICANN based on your experience. Perhaps it's good to say that, so that there's no misunderstanding.

veni