Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

  • To: Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:19:43 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Veni,

You have offered no quotes whatsoever on the topic of
the traffic data concerns raised by the IPC -- not
that you could (because no such quotes exist).

Of course, the board may have privately discussed the
issue, but we will never know as long as the Star
Chamber continues to place a higher value on the worth
of secretive communications relating to public policy
matters than in the worth of full transparency and
public disclosure.

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.