To: <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Karl Auerbach" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

At 05:45 PM 11.12.2006 '?.' -0800, sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[cutting lots of insults]
Where was Mr. markovski in 1998, Karl? When you were voted in as an ICANN

Where was I? I was here: http://www.icann.org/committees/at-large/mitf-bios.htm and I was also at half a dozen other places, where you have never been. And, btw, I don't care where you have been. It's not necessary and it's not important. What is important is that you switched from attacking ICANN to attacking me. That's always a sign your position wasn't good right from the beginning.

Sincerely, Veni Markovski http://www.veni.com

check also my blog:
http://blog.veni.com