To: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

I compared the 99% you quoted to the 99 % we've seen in history. I didn't compare ICANN to the government.
Please, focus on something more productive - by attacking me you just waste time of many people. And you make other directors feel reluctant to join this list, or this discussion.

I am not even reding below the first sentence of your e-mail - that's what you achieve, when you start like that. I guess I may have lost something important there, but how would I know, since I haven't read after that? I just marked evertyhing till the end and deleted it.

best