Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

Veni and all,

  I personally believe Andy, like anyone else gives good advice at
times and bad or not so good advice at times.  Well, isn't that
pretty much true of anyone Veni?

  Secondly and more to the point, and to the subject line here,
is that the ICANN BoD did either ignore or totally disagreed with
the "Consensus" of opinion regarding the .biz/.info/.org
  registry agreements in their unanimous vote.  Hence demonstrating
that the ICANN BoD either doesn't care about the "Consensus" of
opinion or somehow believes their opinion is some how superior
to that of the "Consensus" opinion.

Veni Markovski wrote:

> btw, I am not planning to respond to your rudeness with what it deserves.
> Somehow, I was not educated to be rude to rude people. And, yes, I
> know that's bad education.
>
> Perhaps a problem is that the dialogue never existed the way it
> should have. People like you, who have time, could have devoted
> themselves to fix that problem, instead of trying to understand how
> is it possible for 15 people from all over the world not listen to
> you, and not follow your advise.
>
> veni
>
> p.s. losing your nerves does not make your point much better. it just
> makes it much weaker.
>
> At 12:56 PM 10.12.2006 '?.'  -0600, Andy Gardner wrote:
>
> >You vote unanimously against the wishes of the public, and then
> >expect us to somehow believe that DIALOG with you is going to be
> >effective?
> >
> >It's way past the time for dialog, buddy.
> >
> >On Dec 10, 2006, at 5:42 AM, Veni Markovski wrote:
> >
> >>I guess your language says it all.
> >>When people have no arguments, they become rude and violent.
> >>But we all know what Salvor Hardin said in Asimov's Foundation
> >>about violence.
> >>
> >>So, what would it be, Andy? Rudeness or dialogue?
> >>
> >>veni

> Sincerely,
> Veni Markovski
> http://www.veni.com
>
> check also my blog:
> http://blog.veni.com

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827