RE: [ga] The End of Domain Tasting and its Consequences

At 01:42 PM 24.8.2006 '?.' -0400, Michael D. Palage wrote:
I want a competitive marketplace, and part of that competitive
marketplace is one in which consumers have the choice to choose between
new TLD offerings,

I agree with new TLDs. But I'd like also to choose from ccTLDs. I still think that as soon as India and China start to register domain names, that will be the big hit. We see it with the .de domains, too.

Sincerely,
Veni Markovski
http://www.veni.com

check also my blog: