Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

At 10:49 AM 07.8.2006 '?.' -0400, kidsearch wrote:
I don't think its that harsh Jeff. Yes, responses from board members could
improve . . . a lot. With some of them any communication at all would be an
improvement. At least Veni came onto the list. He is acting like a
politician unfortuantely, but we can hope he grows out of it.

Chris,
if I were a politician, I'd care for my rating numbers, and I would play a really nice guy to the GA :)

veni