Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

At 11:53 AM 03.8.2006 '?.' -0400, kidsearch wrote:
Veni, > >It is entirely appropriate for any person to raise any question to
> >*any* board member.  Indeed, *every* board member is obligated to
> >seek out facts relevant to the corporate activities.
>
> Also agree.

You agree here, yet in your previous email you said that the proper way was
not to address board members individually. Have you had a change of heart or
loss of memory?

No, Chris, I haven't. Go back, and read what exactly Karl has written, and where I have agreed.

Veni